ROUNDTABLE series in Central Asia and Europe.
In the framework of the EU funded project "Strengthening Transport and Logistics BIOs in Central Asia" CEED Bulgaria together with it's partners form Europe and Central Asia will organize Roundtable series for all logistics representatives in all functions. The Roundtable series is the forum that engages all logistical functions of business, from shipping product in, to shipping product out.
The purpose of the Transport and Logistics Roundtable series is to gather together a group of forward-looking companies and individuals who have senior-level responsibility for logistics, operations and supply chain management. The primary objective of the roundtable are to encourage and enhance the professional development of roundtable members; to establish and cultivate a network of senior professionals for purposes of sharing best practices, practical tools and problem solving; to use resources available at project partners consortium to support members and their companies in a variety of ways; and to leverage resources to support the advancement of the discipline of operations, logistics and supply chain management within the project.
Participants of the Roundtable will have the exclusive possibility to:
- Discuss and recommend innovative practices and approaches to improve supply chain management;
- Explore the ways comapnies in Latvia, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan currently manage the product transportation within their supply chain and the opportunities and barriers to the development;
- Identify opportunities and needs created by new logistics policies (state and country) and other core market drivers;
- Enhance the professional development of Roundtable members;
- Develop and cultivate a network of senior logistics professionals;
The Transport and Logistics Roundtable will provide the agenda aimed at the issues and concerns of its members. Meetings will be led by experts in their field. Topics are relevant, current and selected by the members of the roundtable. Participation is by invitation and registration only and is not limited to a specific number of companies. Participants are expected to share their ideas, tactics and practices in the field of logistics with the roundtable, in order to facilitate a free-flowing open forum. Different industries will be seated on the roundtable in order to develop a network of peers in a non-competitive environment and enhance the depth of conversations.
The Roundtable series goal is to have fruitful discussions on how new technologies and processes can be more effectively integrated into supply chains and logistics lifecycles. We will focus on drivers of innovation, participant companies’ accomplishments, future opportunities, key barriers, and needs.
We encourage participants to raise topics of importance that are not included on the agenda.
- 29 May, 2017 – Riga, Latvia
- 22 June, 2017 – Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Oktober, 2017 – Ashgabat, Turkmenistan (the exact data will be specified)
Contact us for additional info.